Students don’t need to make drastic changes in their preparation for IAS. There are simple things they need to follow that will put them on the right track.
- Focus on CSAT and show respect for it.
- Keep regular hours of study dedicated to CSAT only.
- Practice previous years’ exams rigorously.
- Go through the full syllabus and identify your strengths and weaknesses. Put more hard work to improve on your weaknesses. It could be solving numerical questions or several difficult English comprehensions regularly.
- Taking help from experts can help you crack CSAT easily.
- You can get yourself enrolled in a good IAS coaching centre that has experienced faculty. The guidance provided by skilled teachers can hone your skill and let you crack the CSAT exam